- 2 Cups Hazelnuts
- 1 Tbsp Sugar or 1/4 Cup Agave Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1.5 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Sunflower Oil (Optional)
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Roast Hazelnuts at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove skin from roasted Hazelnuts. Rub them between two towels, this should do the trick.
- In blender or food processor, mulch the hazelnuts until finely ground and buttery. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until a smooth paste develops.