- 4 Chopped Onions
- Handful of Chopped Garlic
- 1 Large Chopped Celery
- 2 Trays of Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Chopped Green Peppers
- 1 Bag Shredded Carrots
- 2 cans of Unico Diced Tomato Sauce (No Salt Added) or Hunt’s Tomato Sauce (No Salt Added).
- Hot water to make it less thick (as required)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper Spice to taste
- Hot Spice to taste
- 1 Container of Dehydrated Vegetable Mix from Bulk Barn
- Put all Ingredients into a large pot in order of: Onions, Garlic, Celery, Mushrooms, Peppers, Carrots, Tomatoes.
Add water to the mixture as required to thin the sauce out. I usually add around 4 cups of water.
Add in the salt and spices to taste. I usually put in two spoonfuls of salt, a spoonful of pepper spice and a dash of hot spice.
Put the lid on the pot and bring the sauce to a boil. Make sure the stove is on the highest heat.
Once the sauce is boiling, add in the dehydrated vegetable mix from bulk barn.
- Your sauce is now ready to store in the fridge or eat nice and hot!