Fluffiest Vegan Pancakes1
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup (65 grams) of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.