- 1 Kilo of Dried Chickpeas
- 2 pounds of Halved Fava Beans
- 1 Head of Garlic
- 6 Small or 3 Big Onions
- 2 bunches of Parsley
- 2 bunches of Coriander
- 4 Teaspoons of Cumin
- 3 Spoonfuls of Salt
- 1.5 Tablespoons of Our Spices
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- Wash the dried chickpeas and allow them to soak in water overnight.
Wash the halved fava beans and allow them to soak in water overnight.
Chop the onions and garlic in a food processor.
Chop the chickpeas, coriander and parsley in a food processor.
- Chop the fava beans in a food processor.
- Add all of the ingredients together into a large bowl.
- Add the cumin, salt and our spices and mix.
- You can store the mixture like this for future use or scoop small balls out to fry.
- Before frying, add the baking soda, baking powder and cornstarch.